Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Sunday.


Another dreary winter day here in Indiana.
No snow. No sun.
40 degrees. Ice is melting from an ice storm & we are supposed to get thunderstorms this evening. Great.
Not the most color inspiring weather.
However, I have looked past that and been working on my felt beads in as bright of colors as I can stand - which, is a far cry from dreary.
These gems will go with me for a demonstration I am doing at Indigenous Gallery in Cincinnati, OH. I am doing a demonstration and trunk show with my new Spring 2012 collection on Saturday, February 11 from 11-5!
This is a fabulous boutique gallery that hosts over 150 local/regional artists work and mine happens to be one of them. yeah!
If you are ever in the Cincinnati area, make sure and check this shop out!


Well, I need to get back to something productive- i.e. quit stalling.

Happily,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment